
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen!
Here are the files for you to practice to. I do hope you can try to make a little time to work on your lyrics and notes.
These are in no particular order, but if you click the download button at the bottom of each link, you will able to keep these files on your computer.
1. Grasslands Chant - With Vocals http://share.ovi.com/media/PioneerChorus.mymedia/PioneerChorus.10008
2. Grasslands Chant - No Vocals
3. Blackbird - Soprano
4. Pride (In the Name of Love) - Alto Only
5. Pride (In the Name of Love) - Soprano 2 Only
6. Stop! In the Name of Love - Soprano Only
7. Stop! In the Name of Love - Alto Only
8. Hide & Seek - All Parts
9. Pure Imagination - Alto Only
10. Pure Imagination - Soprano Only
11. Music of the Night & Pride ( In the Name of Love ) All Parts!
12. Proud - You Tube Video Link
13. Life in a Northern Town - All Parts
And that's all I have for now! Tootles :)
I shall miss you all terribly over break!
I will see you all when we return.
~Ms. O-Rowe
~Ms. O-Rowe

No comments:
Post a Comment